The Child Must Know That He Is a Miracle, That Since The Beginning Of The World There Hasn’t Been, And Until The End Of The World There Will Not Be, Another Child Like Him ~ Children Quote
More Quotes Pictures Under: Children Quotes
HTML Code for picture:
Use this Code for Facebook:
Use this BB Code for forums:
Similar Quotes Images
- The Child Must Know That He Is A Miracle, That Since The Beginning Of The World There Hasn’t Been.. Pablo Casals
- Take A Child And Teach Him To Fight Or Take A Child And Teach Him To Draw. I Know Which World I’d Rather Live In
- ”Every Child Begins The World Again” ~ Children Quote
- Every Child Is A Different Kind of Flower, And All Together, Make This World A Beautiful Garden ~ Children Quote
- Children Quotes ~ When I approach a child he inspires in me two sentiments tenderness for what he is and respect for what he may become ~ Children Quote
- To Witness The Birth Of A Child Is Our Best Opportunity To Experience The Meaning Of The World Miracle. - Paul Carvel
- A child educated only at school is an uneducated child ~ Children Quote
- Child Abuse The World’s Greatest Silent Crime. ” It’s Our Little Secret” Empower Your Child To Say No And Report It.
- ”A Mother’s Love For Her Child Is Like Nothing Else Child Is Like Nothing Else In The World”
- He Hasn’t An Enemy In The World But All His Friends Hate Him ~ Enemy Quote
- Parents Need to Fill a Child’s Bucket of Self Esteem So High That The Rest of The World Can’t Poke Enough Holes To Drain It Dry ~ Children Quote
- If A Child Lives With Acceptance, & Friendship, He Learned To Find Love In This World.
- Do Not Educate Your Child To Be Rich. Educate Him To Be Happy. So When He Grows Up, He’ll Know The Value Of Things, Not The Price.
- ”Every Child Must be trained in the things of the Spirit, So That He May Embody All The Virtues And Become a Source of Glory To The Cause of God” ~ Children Quote
- By Raising A Child We Should Also Help Raise Our Children’s Generation, Not Just Raise Him Or Her Alone. - Chart Korbjitti
- Children Quotes Stop trying to perfect your child but keep trying to perfect your relationship with him ~ Children Quote
- A Child’s Laugh Could Simply Be One Of The Most Beautiful Sounds In The World.
- ”One Hundred Years From Now, It Will Not Matter What My Bank Account Was, The Sort Of House I Lived In, Or The Kind of Car I Drove, But The World May Different Because I Was Imporeant In The Life Of a Child ~ Children Quote
- To Completely Trust Is God Is To Be Like A Child Who Knows Deeply That Even If He Does Not Call For The Mother, The Mother Is Totally Aware Of His Condition And Is Looking After Him
- ”Every Child begins the World again” ~ Inspirational Quote
- ”We Worry About What a Child Will Become Tomorrow, Yet We Forget That He Is Someone Today” ~ Children Quote
- We Worry About What A Child Will Become Tomorrow, Yet We Forget That He Is Someone Today ~ Children Quote
- Every child comes with the message that God is Not Yet Discouraged of Man ~ Children Quote
- ” The Individual Must Not Merely Wait And Criticize, He Must Defend The Cause The Best He Can. The Fate Of The World Will Be Such As The World Deserves ” - Albert Einstein
- ” A Mother’s Love For Her Child Is Like Nothing Else In The World ”